Monday, December 5, 2011

WHAT I WORE TODAY: An Art Nerd's Day Out (I Shopped 'til I Dropped)


I don't have any posts about Christmas hauls or gift recommendations, but I will spare you the "bah, humbug story" and share what's on my heart. Appreciate your loved ones (I lost my Mum unexpectedly in August. I took for granted that we would grow old together), show kindness to strangers, and let your goodwill last beyond Kwanzaa. As a military wife, I am content with having my husband home this Christmas and not in a war zone--no material gift could ever replace that.

My shopping trip  was to the commissary. It usually takes me so long because I'm a couponer . I'm not extreme yet, but I'm getting there.





Jacket: Old Navy | Blouse: The Limited | Dress, Bracelet, & Clutch: Forever 21
Shoes: Sam&Libby | Belt: Nine West

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I have always wanted photograph an outfit of the day in the grocery store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just make sure that there is no one behind you waiting to fill their produce bag. I was so embarassed when I realized that there was an elderly man behind me waiting to get to the Fugi apples. I check your blog daily so, I'll be waiting for your post!

    ReplyDelete

I l♥ve to hear from my readers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...