Friday, February 3, 2012

The Sloppy Seconds, Thirds, & Fourths...

At some point in my hair journey {since I chopped it off and started over in December 2010} I've used each of these product lines by Bumble and Bumble, Frederic Fekkai, and Hair Rules. I was pleased with results of each of them but they were too pricey for the amount of hair on my head multiplied how much I had to use. So I decided to stick with Kinky-Curly. I love the stuff :)
But I ended up with random half-used bottles of expensive elixirs that I didn't want to waste. I always thought that the manufacturer's recommendation to use all of the products of the same group together was baloney. So I decided I would mix up the remaining products to wash, condition, and style my hair. Needless to say, it was a disaster! My hair was matted, knotty, and dry. So tonight I will be taking a few hours to gingerly detangle the mess that I made.

I learned a valuable lesson: Being thrifty does not pay when it comes to my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I l♥ve to hear from my readers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...