Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Aren't They (G)lovely!

I know the title is corny but I couldn't help myself...
Accompanying my new fondness for vintage clothing is a growing collection of gloves that consists of modern, edgy styles, new gloves that are made based on retro designs, and actual vintage gloves.

I'm enamoured by the possibilities of having another choice when accessorizing my clothing.  Gloves also seem extremely practical for germaphobes, as they cover the digits while in public.

My two new favorite bloggers, Sonya Denise Freeman of Sixteen Stone Vintage and Rosina Lee, helped me to sort out the details of gloves' fashion history and the necessary etiquette.

The gloves have elicited some stares, but it's a small price to pay to live my own life on my own terms. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I l♥ve to hear from my readers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...