Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WHAT I WORE TODAY: Shape Shifters


A shift dress is arguably the most versatile staple in any woman's wardrobe. Depending on the fabric, they are excellent pieces for transitioning wardrobes through seasons. Personally, I own seven that I layer under or over: cardigans, blazers, tie neck or collared blouses. With a change of accessories, you can transform the look of a shift dress with each wear.

Purple Shift Dress: Necessary Objects
LEFT (at the GA State Fair): Cardigan: Old Navy, Tote Bag: Forever 21  
RIGHT: Blouse: Gap | Capelet: BX | Flower Pin: Arden B

Denim Blazer: Gap | Dress: Necessary Objects
Leopard Peeptoes: Aerosoles | Belt: Target | Clutch: Forever 21

There will be a future post detailing how I reshaped the look of this shift.

P.S.: I want my 'Fro back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I l♥ve to hear from my readers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...