Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I CAN'T WORK UNDER THESE CONDITIONS!!!


I looked at this picture and was immediately frustrated by something I’d never paid much attention to before (other than the horrid lighting conditions). The wall file full of to do lists and a repulsively cluttered dry erase board hanging over my head like the sword of Damocles (a disaster is waiting to fall on me at any time)! 

No wonder the nook that I intended to be a comfy place for reading, sipping, tea, sketching, journaling, and hand sewing (you get the point) remained unused real estate.

I placed a dam on top of my head and expected my creative river to flow. This is the only creative space that I have left. I sacrificed the space that once held my drafting table and easel for my treadmill and bookshelves. I clear off my desk for large crafting projects and sewing projects that require my machine. My creative nook is the only place I have left and I’ve contaminated that too…

It’s time for a makeover!

My personal style is the Madcap Aesthetic, which is a much nicer way to say “crazy head.” To be even kinder let’s say eclectic and quirky, but never haphazard. There’s always a method to the madness.
Let the Redecorating Begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I l♥ve to hear from my readers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...