Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Fabulous First Lady Responds to the Labels



It's truly unfortunate that some people have decided to carry the same prehistoric and divisive rhetoric into 2012. I'm glad that Mrs. Obama has finally responded because she's tired of it. And so am I. My personal opinion is that if her detractors label her as "some kind of angry black woman" they can attempt to negate her true brilliance and undermine not only her White House agendas but (and dare I say) more importantly President Obama's. I knew 2012 would be grimy... 

2 comments:

  1. Lady Obama always dresses so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does. It is beyond me how someone could criticize her body. It's unreal

      Delete

I l♥ve to hear from my readers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...